* This is a surprisingly level-headed look from Oklahoma at the difference in the Big12 and the SEC. Bottom line is that while it may be fun to run up 60 points against bad defenses for an entire season, but when you're actually forced to play a decent defense, you're in for a rude awakening.
* It won't happen again, but it appears the numbers are working out for Nutt and staff.
* There's a good read in the Chattanooga Free Press about the upcoming season.
* You have to wonder about this article coming from a Tennessee writer. He's obviously fishing for a response with his lead...
Whenever Ole Miss plays football, TWO of the NCAA's most productive passing attacks probably will be on display - one belonging to the Rebels, the other belonging to whoever they're playing.Considering Tennessee passed for more than 200 yards exactly twice last year and bring back the same quarterbacks and very few experienced wideouts, I assure you that UT won't be a productive passing attack against Nix's boys.
* LSU and Auburn both have issues.