Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm back

Let me first just say Hotty Toddy to everyone out there. I've been away for a couple of months as I've dealt with some of the crap that reality has dealt me recently, but as life returns to normal - or a reasonable facsimile thereof - I'm returning to the blogosphere. Only this time, I'm exposing my true colors: Red and Blue.

For many of you who read my previous site, this won't be a surprise. For others, it may be. Through out my time on that site, I had people suggest I was biased towards every school in the conference, even state, which made me throw up a little bit in my mouth. Regardless, I'm back and ready to talk some Rebel sports with anyone out there willing to listen... er, read.

The baseball team seems to have righted itself (for now at least), Spring Football is here, the basketball team is very blog-worthy for their recently ended season, and the Men's tennis team is on its way to another SEC Championship.

And, in my absence, I've missed countless opportunities to wax poetic about the spectacle that is Lane Kiffin, or as Senator Blutarsky calls him: Junior.

Anyway, it's nice to be back. I should around these here parts fairly regularly for a while. It should be easier - not to mention more fun and rewarding - to remove the facade of neutrality I donned with and "SEC" site. I do need your feedback though... While there's no denying my mAd PaInT SKILLZez, I'm not sure I'm sold on the banner at the top... What do ya think? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment